Tuesday, January 26, 2010

11g virtual dir url pattern is not identified correctly

<virtual-directory-mapping>

<local-path>x:/test/vdir</local-path>

<url-pattern>/test/*</url-pattern>

</virtual-directory-mapping>

Solution
1. Create directory name test and put ur file in that directory

The directory should be created at this path x:/test/vdir. But do not specify the test directory in your local-path.

<virtual-directory-mapping>

<local-path>x:/test/vdir</local-path>

<url-pattern>/test/*</url-pattern>

</virtual-directory-mapping>

Test URL : http://hostname:port/testapp/test/mypage.pdf





1 comment:

  1. Hi Ram, thanks for your post.
    I am pretty new with adf and jdev. I am looking for way to set up virtual directory but I don't know how to. I tried to put the tag as yours in web.xml but the Jdev does not recognize the tag? I am using jdev 11. Where should I put the tag in order to create a virtual directory?
    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete